Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:

http://hdl.handle.net/10609/91066
Title: Aplicación de técnicas de Machine Learning a la seguridad
Author: Moscardó Pérez, Juan Carlos
Director: García Font, Víctor
Tutor: Hernández Jiménez, Enric
Keywords: computer security
machine learning
Issue Date: Dec-2018
Publisher: Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC)
Abstract: The aim of this work is the design and development of a web attacks predictive detector. This detector will be accessible via webservice. The dataset chosen was "HTTP DATASET CSIC 2010". This dataset contains the generated traffic targeted to an e-commerce web application developed at the CSIC department. The 85% of the dataset was used for training purposes and the remaining 15% for testing and verification. The work includes different stages: dataset study, dataset preprocessing, features selection, algorithm selection and optimization, design, training, verification and testing. The project has been made through Decision Tree Classifier algorithm in Python and Scikit-learn.
Language: Spanish
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/10609/91066
Appears in Collections:Bachelor thesis, research projects, etc.

Share:
Export:
Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
jmoscardoTFM0119memoria.pdfMemoria del TFM3.03 MBAdobe PDFView/Open

This item is licensed under a Creative Commons License Creative Commons